Need receipt to RMA EVGA Video cards?

TS28

Limp Gawd
Bought video card from someone, need to RMA. I have the retail box, but do I need the receipt?

You need the original receipt and yes, as vick stated the warranty is non-transferable.

you might. i have a long history with them and a lot of registered products so they'll occasionally give me a pass, but generally they stick to their disclaimers. you might find a sympathetic ear over at their forums who might be able to help you.

According to eVGA's policies, yes, you do need a receipt to RMA the card.

eVGA Warranty / RMA Policy said:
ALL Defective products sent in for RMA replacement MUST INCLUDE A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL INVOICE / RECEIPT. (Products NOT including invoice/receipt will be returned to the customer at customers expense.)

http://www.evga.com/support/lifetime/default.asp

I don't know if they will make any acceptions. You will have to contact eVGA to find out.

If the person you purchased the card from has the original receipt then maybe you can get that person to RMA the card for you or have the person send you the receipt.

They really dont make many excuses... they usually stick to the Invoice especially if it was a peer to peer purchase.

The warranty policy is pretty concrete.

Ah poop. Well, perhaps I will try trouble-shooting otherwise.

Basically: I had the card for a year or 2 with no problems. Recently, after gaming for a while, it will get diagonal red lines across the screen. I checked temps, all were around 60 on the card. Regardless, I increased fan speed. Still does it :(

Gonna try to driver clean and reinstall drivers I guess :/

Back