Well, my current case a was a nice little case that did it's job well for my budget build, but now it's time to upgrade. I'm looking for suggestions with my new case. I need at least 8 expansion slots, and very good ventilation, as it will be running 4 dual slot video cards. I have Ultra Kaze fans as well, which are 38mm wide fans, that I'd like to add to the new case, so I'll need clearance for those. I'd REALLY prefer a case that has 2 PSU slots, but I could make it with one. On top of that all, I need to have good cable management - there's going to be a lot of cables running all over this thing! Also, I need to keep this cheap - the cheaper, the better. I'm not going to go over $150 for the case and shipping, so please keep that in mind. Thanks in advance for all your suggestions!
Woody
Woody