• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need Quick Help!

chase26

n00b
Joined
Jan 31, 2011
Messages
2
I want great sounding music and games with surround sound for games. If my computer has a x-fi hd card and I buy a PC 360, will I benefit from getting a mixamp too?

Or is the mixamp almost a replacement for needing a good soundcard?

I basically just want to know if I will gain anything from the mixamp 5.8 that I wouldn't otherwise get if I just hooked the PC 360's to a soundblaster X-Fi HD sound card?


Thanks for all your help, if you can understand what I'm trying to say haha
 
Short answer: no, they both appear to serve the same purpose with the mixamp 5.8 having a wireless option; just stick with what you have unless you want the wireless feature.
 
Back
Top