• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need quick FW900 help!!!

Benton The Race

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 3, 2005
Messages
287
I just picked up my HP FW900 locally from the guy selling a bunch on ebay. I wanted to try to plug RGB cables in and when I tried i noticed they have these white connectors with a very small hole in them, how the hell do I get an RGB cable in there!?!??! Wtf is up, I really want to make sure xbox works with it so can someone plese tell me how to get RGB connectors in there! :eek:
 
lol those holes are for BNC connectors not component. You'll need to get a VGA adapter to use your xbox.
 
Lol i was trying to jam one in there. Whoops! So with my 360 all I do is plug in the monitor VGA thing and none of the RGB's?
 
Lol i was trying to jam one in there. Whoops! So with my 360 all I do is plug in the monitor VGA thing and none of the RGB's? Do they make VGA's for the origional xbox? I have a 360 one but not one for reg. xbox

Haha, I feel like such a noob, but when you don't knwo whats up and thinks something wrong, you freak! Anyways, this is the most amazing monitor I have ever seen. I will get 360 shots asap. I can't belive how nice it is!
 
Benton The Race said:
Lol i was trying to jam one in there. Whoops! So with my 360 all I do is plug in the monitor VGA thing and none of the RGB's? Do they make VGA's for the origional xbox? I have a 360 one but not one for reg. xbox

Haha, I feel like such a noob, but when you don't knwo whats up and thinks something wrong, you freak! Anyways, this is the most amazing monitor I have ever seen. I will get 360 shots asap. I can't belive how nice it is!

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/258837.asp
That is the "official" 360 cable, however, you need a 3rd party vga adapter for the original xbox. http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=&products_id=3235& That should work, but always check out reviews before buying.
 
Back
Top