• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need Quick Answer.

cvfd1615

Gawd
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
669
Hey - Is the Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS a good card? Does it have that ENX or something like that? I know a guy wanting to sell it for like 40 and I'm wondering if its worth it. I'm currently running the onboard Realtek on the DFI board.

NEED ANSWER ASAP - PLEASE!!!!
 
What card? Is it a platinum.. or what? Just a plain card? Honestly I don't think any price is worth it for those cards anymore since the x-fi is out.
 
Yeah, the card is worth the $40 if you can confirm that it's working. Drivers are still released for it.
 
Back
Top