Need quake 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabbycon

n00b
I would like to ask anyone if they have a copy of quake 3 that they dont play and would like to donate. I have lost my disc cover (its been years since i even touched it). All i need is the cd-key so i can play online seeing how i dont have a cd-key anymore. So P.M me with one if you can thanks.

Or if you would like i will buy it off you for a good price thanks.

go look for it in the used pile at ebgames or whatever. i saw 3 the other day in the pile while looking for a used ut2k4 copy. couldnt find one! >=0

Go sift through the used games at EBgames. You can find it for $10 or less.

The source code will be released, not the art/sound/other resources, nor do I expect the cdkey-check to suddenly disappear.

well i'm asking for one not if you remember it lol. So if anyone that just has a copy they dont play can give me they key that would be great.

Go buy the game. If you bought it and lost the key, go buy it again. Don't lose the key this time.

Problem solved.

Captain Rehab said:
Go buy the game. If you bought it and lost the key, go buy it again. Don't lose the key this time.

Problem solved.

read the thread

Ok if you guys dont have anything that will help me dont post please. And yeah i offered to buy on so read before your write thanks. Game is really hard to find in eb or any store trust me i have been looking and you cant buy it off of id anymore

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
yeah i really dont want to go through e-bay. I have before but for some reason i really dont trust it anymore weird but thanks ill try the trade and sell forum since im out of luck here

sabbycon said:
Ok if you guys dont have anything that will help me dont post please. And yeah i offered to buy on so read before your write thanks. Game is really hard to find in eb or any store trust me i have been looking and you cant buy it off of id anymore

You haven't looked hard enough.

http://www.idsoftware.com/store/index.php?view=quake

ID still sells the game. I was in your shoes about 6 months ago. I looked for q3a in the used racks of the game stores in my area and never found a used copy. I finally had to buck up and buy the copy from ID. I didn't want to buy a copy from ebay for the simple fact that you never know what asshat had that key before. Alot of people track hackers by guid and not by whatever screen name they use. I would strongly reccomend buying a clean copy from ID. Just my two cents.

-Yegil

I'm pretty sure my local Wal-Mart still has it in their $9.99 games section. Yours might too.

-Ace-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back