• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need plugin for NomadII MP3 for iTunes

SBMongoos

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 22, 2001
Messages
1,134
I think it's a drag that the Windows version of iTunes won't allow you me to connect my MP3 player. Does anyone know of a plugin' that will take care of this?

I'm not about to buy a Mac so I can plug my MP3 player in. Ha... just really like iTunes and am hoping to get this worked out.

What I'm looking to do is be able to transfer music between my MP3 player (Creative Nomad II) and iTunes.

Thanks..
 
The only thing I know of is a program that records what your speakers are playing and saves it as MP3.

I know it's not the plug in you were looking for but would work if you don't find anything. I did this just the other day with an Itune.

MagicSofts sound capture.
 
Back
Top