Need Ping Plotting program

TechLarry

RIP [H] Brother - June 1, 2022
I need an advanced Ping Plotting Program.

I am currently using Ping Plotter Pro by Nesoft. This is great sofware with one exception.... The reporting/printing capabilities are extremely weak.

I need software that does exactly what PP Pro does, but allows me to take a data set and print out the graphs using any time specification I want, for example:

1 hour per graph
1 day per graph
2 days per graph

etc....

You can set PP to these values, and it will dump a graph at a pre-set interval, but I need to be able to take the data collected and print graphs on a day by day basis. The data was recorded (and graphs dumped) based on a collection of time specs from 60 min to 1 day to 7 days). I need to re-generate graph reports based on new timelines, and you can't do this.

Might be overkill for just doing ping trends but Solarwinds Orion NPM, Nagios and Cacti will do this.

Thanks for the suggestions. Yep, I believe they are overkill :)

is there no way that ppp will let you access the raw data collected (export as csv maybe?) so you can just chuck it into excel where you can do with it as you so please? the reason im suggesting this is not only because its easy and cheap (if you already have excel) and it will also let you analyse any historical data you already have as i doubt you would be able to migrate anything you already have into another tool for example.

Back