Need photos of Kama Bay in TJ07, or any black aluminum case

AndyM

Limp Gawd
I'm getting ever so much closer to doing some upgrades in the form of a TJ07 with a MCR320, MCR220, and hopefully another MCR220 behind two Kama Bays on the front of the case. The only thing right now is that I have no idea what this would look like. Anyone know where's some photos of something like this, Kama Bay on TJ07? Been having a bear of a time looking for this, but if it looks good, I'll go ahead with this overdone cooling idea I got going. But only if I can cram 3 rads in there and still look halfway decent from the front would it be worthwhile to dump my P180 :cool:

Yeah, a triple radiator uses just over 9 bays... So.....

Im also not sure the Kama holes line up properly with a rad, and some dremeling is usually necessary!

Hmmm.... taking into account that the MCR220 is probably slightly taller than two Kama's, you'd only have one free bay slot.

It's probably easier if u cram the one MCR220 and MCR320 where the HDD cages are, then try squeezing in the last MCR220 where the upper exhaust fans are - it should be thin enough to fit there.

Thanks guys, I kinda forgot about the extra rad length is a little more than 2 120 fans or 6 5.25 slots. Now the latest idea is the PA120.3 and PA120.2 stuffed in the bottom as found in a rig on XS...that looks like a form of overkill I'd like to get into. Now to justify the $750 or so to do this, lol.

Thanks guys, I kinda forgot about the extra rad length is a little more than 2 120 fans or 6 5.25 slots. Now the latest idea is the PA120.3 and PA120.2 stuffed in the bottom as found in a rig on XS...that looks like a form of overkill I'd like to get into. Now to justify the $750 or so to do this, lol.

I stuffed a quad and a double down there....hehe....I'm all for overkill. =)

Back