Ok so I have the pc in my sig, but my brother has asked me to build him a computer so with that in mind, he doesnt want to spend too much, but i could sell him some of my older parts and put myself a better rig or upgrade it a bit, what should i be looking at, maybe better graphics card? I have a sellers account so my money gets a fair bit further than usual,
my rig,
e6750 (TRUE)
4 gig of 800 ram, (maybe i get 1333)
ip35 Pro
8800GTX
2sata dvd burners
2x seagate 500 gigers (os+os stuff like music)
2x seagate 750 gigers (Storage plus back up of storage)
WD external 1TB for extra backup of storage
)
Corsair PSU 650 (i think) its modular.
IDeas on what to do guys, for example should i look at a quad and better gfx card or...? I have a 22inch monitor btw and vista x64
my rig,
e6750 (TRUE)
4 gig of 800 ram, (maybe i get 1333)
ip35 Pro
8800GTX
2sata dvd burners
2x seagate 500 gigers (os+os stuff like music)
2x seagate 750 gigers (Storage plus back up of storage)
WD external 1TB for extra backup of storage
Corsair PSU 650 (i think) its modular.
IDeas on what to do guys, for example should i look at a quad and better gfx card or...? I have a 22inch monitor btw and vista x64