• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need Opinions on three cases

preyed

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
374
Going to water cool my current build. I'm going to start with just the processor and then maybe move onto the video cards. I'm waiting because I have two 8800GTX and wanted to see if something would be worth upgrading to before I buy block for these. I currently have the Stacker 830 (very first edition) there's not a lot of room at all in this case. So I'm torn between these:

Stacker 830 (keeping it)
CM HAF
Cosmos S


Any thoughts would be great or a better case option. I'll be getting a 320rad with 6 push/pull scythe fans (Maybe).
 
Back
Top