I need some opinions on my purchase.
Probably around tax time I'll get a new PCI-e MB and 7800GT but other than that the system specs will remain about the same as my sig.
Also, I would like to stay in this price range with a single 120mm fan, honeycomb design high efficiency PSU.
Enermax Liberty 400 - $85 shipped
http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=270340&affiliate=pricegrabber
Output: +3.3V@26A, +5V@28A, +12V1@20A, +12V2@20A, -12V@0.6A, +5VSB@3A
Input Frequency Range: 47 - 63Hz
SLI certified, %80 efficiency
SeaSonic S12-380 - $83.98 Shipped
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817151022
Output: +3.3V@22A, +5V@21A, +12V1@10A, +12V2@15A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@2A
Input Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
%80 efficiency
SeaSonic S12-430 - $91.99 shipped
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.a...443&Type=PE&Category=Com p&Gad=0&dcaid=15890
Output: +3.3V@30A, +5V@30A, +12V1@14A, +12V2@15A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@2A
Input Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
%80 efficiency
On paper the choice seems to be the Enermax but I would like some real world opinions.
Probably around tax time I'll get a new PCI-e MB and 7800GT but other than that the system specs will remain about the same as my sig.
Also, I would like to stay in this price range with a single 120mm fan, honeycomb design high efficiency PSU.
Enermax Liberty 400 - $85 shipped
http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=270340&affiliate=pricegrabber
Output: +3.3V@26A, +5V@28A, +12V1@20A, +12V2@20A, -12V@0.6A, +5VSB@3A
Input Frequency Range: 47 - 63Hz
SLI certified, %80 efficiency
SeaSonic S12-380 - $83.98 Shipped
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817151022
Output: +3.3V@22A, +5V@21A, +12V1@10A, +12V2@15A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@2A
Input Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
%80 efficiency
SeaSonic S12-430 - $91.99 shipped
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.a...443&Type=PE&Category=Com p&Gad=0&dcaid=15890
Output: +3.3V@30A, +5V@30A, +12V1@14A, +12V2@15A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@2A
Input Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
%80 efficiency
On paper the choice seems to be the Enermax but I would like some real world opinions.