• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need opinions on a CPU cooler.

Comedian

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Messages
107
I was thinking about going watercooling for a while, but I just want to get the project done, and I am going to be going with air cooling for now.

For the CPU there seem to be a lot more choices out there nowadays since when I did my last build. I have had my eye on the Thermaltake Big Typhoon and Thermalright SI-120.

I am looking to run an AMD 64 4000+, and I wont be overclocking anytime soon. Which cpu coolers would you guys reccomend?
 
I heard there are a lot of compatibility problems because of the sizes, is the SI-120 better than the normal 120? I saw that it was raised just a bit.
 
Well which is the best in terms of cooling too?

I know I am going with one of the SLI Nforce 4 boards, just not sure who to go with. Asus or MSI... I was leading towards MSI, but ASUS just came out with that new one.
 
Back
Top