The PSU on my brothers pc just went out and i need to replace it.
It has an Athlon 64 x2 5600+ or 5400+ and a 8500 GT. I want to put a 5770 in it at some point so i need to be able to power that too.
I want something in the 450-500 watt range under about $60.
I would like to spend as little as possible and i am willing to wait a week or so to buy it.
Thanks for any suggestions.
It has an Athlon 64 x2 5600+ or 5400+ and a 8500 GT. I want to put a 5770 in it at some point so i need to be able to power that too.
I want something in the 450-500 watt range under about $60.
I would like to spend as little as possible and i am willing to wait a week or so to buy it.
Thanks for any suggestions.