• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need New Mouse Pad/Keyboard pad.

Joined
May 7, 2010
Messages
30
Hey there, my current mouse pads (Razer Destructors) are kind of wearing down. I'd like to look into getting new ones but I don't really know where to look. I went to Razer first and saw their Goliathus stuff but it has that ugly green logo on it. Extended edition would have been nice cause I've been looking for a keyboard mat as well, but they are unavailable, and have that green logo again.

The mice I use are both Razer Nagas, and the keyboards I use are Razer Black Widow Ultimate and Logitech G-19.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. :D
 
Always loved steelseries pads. Thick and durable, and very smooth for Razer mice, I use a DA.
 
I was looking for something for my keyboard too, if you don't want to go the Razer route you can check the Ratscar pad or Corepad Deskpad/C1 XXL.

Regards
 
Steelseries 4HD or 9HD. You will not complain, believe me. Best mouse pad I've ever used, and got several people to convert.
 
I'm partial to the SteelSeries SX which is probably one of the best mousepads ever made. Metal pads are rare enough, but the SX goes the extra mile by making it out of anodized aluminum, despite the extra expenditure. If you're in the market for a medium-sized hardpad, its by far the best out there I've found.

I don't know too many that are capable of holding both keyboard and mouse, while still being top-quality, but there are quite a few extra large multilayer softpads out there that may work. I hear Ratscar makes a better offering than Razer, but I've never seen one in person - like Roccat, they are European so you'll need to find a reseller. Corepads I hear have a rough texture, if you like that in a softpad. SteelSeries makes some XL pads, but I don't know if any are big enough for a keyboard too. Razers are easily available, though some feel they're overpriced for what you get depending on the option.
 
I was looking into the Steelseries SX, but there were mixed reviews. Would I end up disappointed if most of my gaming is on the MMO side of things?
 
Well, for what its worth the majority of my gaming is MMO-based and I found it great for long usages (I also have a little beanbag-style wrist cushion I place before it, as I noticed that very few gaming mousepads or keyboards have proper gel style wrist/palm support). Its cool to the touch, slick with just a hint of texture, tracks well and is easy to clean.
I'm using a WarMouse Meta which has a 5600 DPI "3.5g" laser similar to other highest-end gaming mice and on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment. The SX seems to work well for even the smallest movements, sniping and the like. I'm not an ultra hardcore MMO player and even less so when it comes to FPS/RTS, but I find it works well and feels the best of any pad I've used.
 
Hmm. Seems to be out of stock, or isn't being made anymore. Doesn't even show up on Steelseries' shopping section. Strange. :(
 
Back
Top