need new keyboard

wadec22

2[H]4U
my razer lycosa seems to be slowly dying. I've had it forever and its about time to replace it. I have always liked this keyboard. I like the soft rubberized keys and the backlighting. I use my pc for a lot of gaming and some home office work.

help me find a new keyboard please.

Must have:
-white or blue backlighting
-must be pretty quiet

I would like it to have:
-rubber coated keys
-wrist wrest

mechanical is intriguing as long as its not too loud, something to set the WASD keys apart is an interesting possibility as well. I am a sucker for lights/bling :) i'm the guy that prefers uv fluid in my water cooling setup.

budget 150.00 at most

If you're really considering mechanical and want backlighting, with that price range I can only really recommend Ducky's Shine 2 models. They carry both 104-key and tenkeyless form-factors, multiple Cherry MX switch choices (even the more rare variants), multiple LED colors and programmable backlighting modes; as far as I'm aware, they're still the only real time-tested backlit mechanical boards with quality backlit ABS keycaps.

If you're really considering mechanical and want backlighting, with that price range I can only really recommend Ducky's Shine 2 models. They carry both 104-key and tenkeyless form-factors, multiple Cherry MX switch choices (even the more rare variants), multiple LED colors and programmable backlighting modes; as far as I'm aware, they're still the only real time-tested backlit mechanical boards with quality backlit ABS keycaps.

cool. yeah, so far I've been looking and the ducky shine 2 looks interesting as does the corsair k70.

I see they just announced ducky shine 3 as well. I wonder how long it'll be til those are available.

cool. yeah, so far I've been looking and the ducky shine 2 looks interesting as does the corsair k70.

I see they just announced ducky shine 3 as well. I wonder how long it'll be til those are available.

been looking at the k70 myself... looks pretty tempting.

I have a G19, and I love it. I have heard mixed reviews of logitechs stuff, and they come out with 2 revisions. Revision 2 is usually made cheaper, and the keys wipe off. Not sure what propells them to make these crap keyboards second.
I haven't had the problem, but, I know a fw who have.

Try look at the logitech K700. Surprisingly quiet and very pleasing to press. I SWEAR

Back