Hello,
I'm looking for a pretty good headset, I prefer USB because the line-in jack on my PowerBook no longer works. Currently I'm using some cheap Plantronics and they work ok but they're flimsy and the sound quality is pretty crappy.
I mostly play World of Warcraft and sit on TeamSpeak/Skype talking to friends/family/guildies. Outside of that I play a lot of techno/trance music with heavy bass. So...can anyone recommend anything that would be good? My budget is fairly open although $200 I have to say is too excessive.
Thanks,
Zalbag
I'm looking for a pretty good headset, I prefer USB because the line-in jack on my PowerBook no longer works. Currently I'm using some cheap Plantronics and they work ok but they're flimsy and the sound quality is pretty crappy.
I mostly play World of Warcraft and sit on TeamSpeak/Skype talking to friends/family/guildies. Outside of that I play a lot of techno/trance music with heavy bass. So...can anyone recommend anything that would be good? My budget is fairly open although $200 I have to say is too excessive.
Thanks,
Zalbag