• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need New Headphones!

mastephens

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
250
I am looking for some headphones that have noise canceling technology, great sound quality, and that have cups that rest on your head rather than your ear (primarily for comfort). Don't really have a price range, I just want some sturdy, good quality phones. I already have some Etymotic ER-6's for the more portable phones. Thanks.
 
When you say noise cancelling, you mean you don't want sound coming in or out?

I reccomend Sennheiser HD280. They are closed headphones, I own them, sound awesome, low resistance (64 ohms), and the coiled cord is awesome.
 
Audio technica's ATH-A500's are awesome by my standards. Way way way comfortable. I heard that the 280's are like a clamp on your head to get the excellent noise cancelling. With the ATH-A500's, if i have no music playing, i can hear people.... but the comfort and sound quality is amazing. No music can be heard by anyone else if their on your head though, which is awesome.
 
Back
Top