I want to start upgrading my speakers, here's my current setup so you can help 
Auzentech X-Fi Prelude (connected using optical)
Onkyo TX-SR605
5.0 Klipsch Ultra (5.0 because i'm not using the sub)
$130 Yamaha Garbage Subwoofer
I can live w/ the sub for now...at least it's something. I want my music to sound better primarily, so I want to change out the front speakers first. I don't want to spend any more than $500 for the pair, which should be a decent budget for 2 good front speakers. Suggestions?
Auzentech X-Fi Prelude (connected using optical)
Onkyo TX-SR605
5.0 Klipsch Ultra (5.0 because i'm not using the sub)
$130 Yamaha Garbage Subwoofer
I can live w/ the sub for now...at least it's something. I want my music to sound better primarily, so I want to change out the front speakers first. I don't want to spend any more than $500 for the pair, which should be a decent budget for 2 good front speakers. Suggestions?