Need Monitor Help

azeem40

Limp Gawd
Now that the U2312HM is $290, I don't feel like buying one. I need a good monitor to run BF3 (NON-competitive) and Skyrim under $400 that has a good value. Anyone know of any? Anything 1080p or higher is good for me. I will be using the Radeon 7950 900MHz GPU and an i5-2500k processor. Thanks!

I have seen the thread, but the lack of a warranty and paying to ship back gives me doubts.

I have seen the thread, but the lack of a warranty and paying to ship back gives me doubts.

You could always purchase a warranty from Squaretrade for it. People have called them and they said their warranty will pick up after the 1 year manufacturer's warranty expires even though the product wasn't intended to be sold in the US. That should remove a good chunk of the warranty concern barring the first year where you are the mercy of the display. The warranty will drive the price up though and it will break your price cap at that point. It would still be cheaper than any comparable display though.

I forgot to add, I will be running eyefinity at 5760x1080 in the future.

I like it, but it doesn't have enough ergonomic features for my taste. Mounting it to the wall on its integrated stand is not an option for me.

I guess you will have to go with the U2312HM price / feature, it's hard to beat....

I was shooping monitor for work, we have to update our graphic designer (3 screens each), from our old Samsung 214T....

And Dell seems to have the better option price and feature wise, not a lot of option in that price range

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I hope the U2312HM doesn't disappoint me. :p

Back