Need Logo Done - Will pay $20 for your time

Zidoas

[H]ard|Gawd
I am making a website for my dad's business and since I'm such a noob at photoshop, I need one of the experts here to make me a logo.

The website is:
www.firstpetsupplies.com

I am currently using mambo and one of its templates. I need to replace the "Teamwork, "Jolly Computations: Keeping people and computers happy" logo on top of the page with something else.

The new logo needs to have:
"FirstPetSupplies.com
Home of Premium Pet Supplies"

The new logo also needs to have some sort of pet pictures (dogs, pupplies, cats, kittens, birds, fish and etc.). A combination of all would be the best.

The new logo should be the same size as the one it is replacing.

I will pay via paypal to the creator of the new logo that i like a total sum of $20.

Please post your works here in the forum.

Thank you all for helping.

ok i have completed the image

teamwork.png

i have just modified the original image as i was unsure what sort of style you wanted

Thanks
Xteriormotive

It looks good.

Is it possible to make the colours "livelier"? Maybe just go all white or very light blue?

Also is it possible to include real pet images?

Sorry for the lack of info. in my original post.

I will give it a shot later tonight when I get home... as long as user CP is working and I can click it to see this thread (which will remind me) =p.

ok i made it with real animals cept now its only got a cat and a dog cus i couldnt find a fish or a bird that lok normal

teamwork2.png

Thanks
Xteriormotive

THank you for the work.

I like the cat alot. The dog looks a little... sleepy hahaha can you find a picture with a happier face to it?

Also is it possible for you to inlcude this pic in the logo with JUST the bird?:
http://www.petstation.com/P3080002.gif

And these fish with just the fish?:
http://crystalclearpets.com/images/image_fish_1.jpg

Also can you make the letters for the website and the description under it a little more firm? Maybe with like a darker colour ? Like hrmm Dark Blue? The background colour with light sky blue?

Thank you for your time.

I also like what you did with the bird alot. Good image there.

Is it possible to just place the picture of the dogs next to the bird? whichever one looks better? And just darken the "Home of Premium Pet Supplies"? Other than that, everything else looks fantastic.

Thank you.

actually i like what you did with this right now.

Can you make the background "brighter"?

ok i changed and uploaded it just before i refreshed this page so i will show you that one as well but what do you mean by "brighter" for the background

teamwork5.png

Thanks
Xteriormotive

I like the one where the dog and cat are together =P

Brighter as in a more white? a little more light in the background colour?

AWESOME!!!!!! I like it!!!!

Ok one last thing and I think it is good to go. Can you please darken the

"Home Of Premium Pet Supplies"? and bring that yellow fish under the orange one?

Other than that everything is good!

Thank you.

im not one to reply on these types of post but... I really like what you did for the fella. darn good work, simpl, clean and neat. best 20 buks you could spend id throw him a HUGE tip.

hey thanks guys :) but im fine with 20 bucks at least im gettin payed for something i probably would have done anyway just for fun

I was working on one too but... gave up after I saw you paid him. =p. His is neat.

nice work but you really!! need to work on the cut out lines of the car - or soften them up or blur them, looks not right.

Back