need logmein alternative that is decently priced

tonyyy

Limp Gawd
I'm dumping logmein due to the massively price increase. Should have done it a long time ago.

I need another recommendation that is priced decently and allows me the same functions preferably to remote to 10 pc's.

I thought of teamviewer but I don't want to burn $1500 bucks for only10 computers for some clients.

I hope that GFI MAX is priced decently. Started the trial and will get a quote. Thanks

I thought of teamviewer but I don't want to burn $1500 bucks for only10 computers for some clients.

I hope that GFI MAX is priced decently. Started the trial and will get a quote. Thanks

It is set price for things a month. A desktop tops out at 2 bucks without web filtering(which is another buck or so). In the first 2 bucks is Antivirus(vipre) and things like patch management. Teamviewer and the base agent if you disable everything else is like 50 or 60 cents a computer.

Servers are more. Backup starts at maybe 70 cents a gig or something(it can do online backup as well). We got a bit discount on the online backup costs by paying the 300 bucks or whatever it was for branding(Paid for itself at the time in less than 2 months).

screenconnect. $350 one time fee for unlimited clients (although only 1 session at a time, if you have 2 tech's for example, you'd probably need 2 licenses).

^ What they said. Simple, flexible and reliable. And they do price breaks starting at 2 licenses.

If you're doing MSP/remote support work, then using your RMM system (Kaseya/LabTech/etc) will have a built-in tool.

If it's break fix work and you don't have the RMM tools, then Splashtop is $60/user (read as remote tech, not client). You can install as many agents as you wish, you only pay per user who needs remote access. If your clients want to connect to their own workstations, make them get their own account @ $60/user then you can add them to your splashtop computers as sub-users.

Back