need laptop mouse

cbliss1000

Limp Gawd
I'm looking for a laptop mouse. Has anybody had any good/bad experiences with any one particular model or brand? I'm not going to be gaming and want only a reliable and well-made portable mouse, preferably wireless.

Thoughts?

I have the VX Revolution and like it. I also have an LX 8 which I brought to use at work. I've looked at the Logitech V450 and V220, though those seem to have been replaced with newer, updated models. One of the Dr's offices here purchase Microsoft Wireless Notebook 3000 mice for their PCs and they are really nice as far as responsiveness, but really small as well. Could be uncomfortable or hard to use for people with larger hands.

Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000

Been using this one for two years now and I'm very pleased with it. Not dodgy or unreliable like other bluetooth mice. Runs on AAA batteries with a life span of about four months w/everyday use. Requires no drivers.

I use this MSFT wired mouse when I'm docked in the office.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
yeah, i don't have bluetooth, so no go on that... but thanks for the suggestion(s). There are more of these critters than I thought there would be.

Back