• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help

Joined
Oct 16, 2005
Messages
21
I'm new to amd 64.I just put my system together.Where should I start at.I mean overclocking.The motherboard is a MSI K8N NEO2 Platinum.I have AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego 1GHz FSB 1MB L2 Cache Socket 939 Processor and OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Platinum System Memory.I will be buying the OCZ PC4000EB Platinum Edition memory in a month or so.I know I won't get far with this memory. My cpu coolers a ZALMAN CNPS9500 LED 92mm 2 Ball Blue LED Light Cooling Fan/Heatsink.Right now I'm at stock speeds.Thanks for your help. :)
 
Back
Top