• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need HELP!!!

Gutlass Cutlass

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 18, 2005
Messages
166
I bought a new PCI-e 6800gt for my new rig. ANd it did not come with the power plug for the additonal power supply. I waiting for PNY to call me back. Any ideas on where I can get this adapter?? thanks
 
you mean the cable to split a connection from the PSU?

you could make one from a spare psu if you have one lying around
 
CompUSA, PCClub, Best Buy, just to name a few. Doesn't your power supply have that connection?
 
I tried compusa they have no idea what i'm talking about. And no my power supply does not have the plug that is needed to hook up to the video card. Is there someplace I can order it??
 
Back
Top