• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need Help

czech09

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 16, 2004
Messages
2,040
Hehe ok well I'm building a computer and well the spacers I have don't fit in the holes designed for them in the case (I'm retarded and I think I sold the ones that actually fit with my last mobo). Anyways does anyone know who would carry some ? Home Depot? Comp USA? Thanks in advance...
 
Try your local computer repair store...find out in um...the yellow page. CompUSA should have some too 'cause they have a services dep. at most of their stores. Home Depot is out of the question....

EDIT: dah! you beat me to it...
 
Mmm I guess I'll just call up some local places that sounds like the best bet I can't see how universal standoffs don't fit in it, I mean they should all be the same I'd think or am I wrong?
 
czech09 said:
Mmm I guess I'll just call up some local places that sounds like the best bet I can't see how universal standoffs don't fit in it, I mean they should all be the same I'd think or am I wrong?

Some are a screw with a male and female end and some are a type of clip that you use. However, the proper standoffs should have come with your case...and shouldn't have anything to do with your motherboard.
 
diablo111 said:
Some are a screw with a male and female end and some are a type of clip that you use. However, the proper standoffs should have come with your case...and shouldn't have anything to do with your motherboard.

Ya I know they did I accidently sold them with a mobo I sold :(. They were definetly the screw in metal kind but I tried the screw in ones and they didn't seem to fit that's why I was asking if there are possibly diffrent sizes of these made...
 
Back
Top