• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

NEED HELP!!!!!

AY786

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
324
I have a Sony PS2 which is connected to my graphics card (7800gtx). This works and i can see the game on my computer however there is no sound. Probably because the red and white cable was not connected to anything. I have bought a y adapter so the cables - red and white connect to the y adapter and then i have connected the adapter to the headphone socket of my surround sound system but still no sound - what connection do i connect this to? PLease help i wanna hear sound when i play my need for speed underground 2
 
The headphone socket on your soundcard is an output. Connect the ps2 to an input such as the "line in" or microphone socket and you should get sound.
 
I HAVE SOUND YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THANKS OSIRIS - I did that just didnt activate it from the program i was using LOL
 
Back
Top