• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help

legcramp

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
12,439
Hey guys, I need a program to rip the AUDIO ONLY off my dvd..... So I can listen to it without using the DVD itself. The dvd is a purchased Linkin Park Live in Texas, it also came with a CD, but the CD does not have all the songs on the DVD, so I thought I would make myself one that has all the songs. thanks.
 
You can "acquire" those songs pretty easily if you don't want to mess with ripping them.
 
Use the 'record' feature on your creative software.. it will let you rip and edit DVD audio and burn it in any format...
 
AcidBurn said:
You can "acquire" those songs pretty easily if you don't want to mess with ripping them.

No thanks, I want full quality not some low bit MP3 crap :p




Dark Prodigy said:
Use the 'record' feature on your creative software.. it will let you rip and edit DVD audio and burn it in any format...

Thanks, and which software is this? there's so many lol. but if I find it, i will post back :)
 
Back
Top