Need help. Work queue is full & can't connect to Work Server

The F@H server is down right now.

Not sure when it will be back.

Pocatello said:
The F@H server is down right now.

Not sure when it will be back.
But seeing as how old the WUs are in the queue, it looks like it's been happening for weeks/months now. :confused:

Do I just need to delete everything in the queue? 19 WUs down the drain doesn't sound fun :(

Mayhem33 said:
have you tried a reboot yet? i would suggest a restart of the whole network to make sure that it is not the problem.

Yeh I've restarted many times. I think this has been going on for some time now. And it seems to be getting a few WUs out so I don't think it's the network, it's just the 19 in the queue that aren't going any where.

Try changing your "use internet explorer options" to the opposite of what you have them at now. Just run the config on the folding clients and make the changes. Can't hurt to try.....good luck.

Killer[MoB] said:
Try changing your "use internet explorer options" to the opposite of what you have them at now. Just run the config on the folding clients and make the changes. Can't hurt to try.....good luck.
well it's working on a WU again...lets see if it can upload anything though :rolleyes:

ok it looks like everything is starting to upload now...I don't know why that worked but it worked.

THANKS Killer[MoB]!!!! :D

neisius said:
ok it looks like everything is starting to upload now...I don't know why that worked but it worked.

THANKS Killer[MoB]!!!! :D

You are welcome. You should have one hell of a nice update coming. :cool:

Back