I am a bit of a noob on sound so bare with me
I have a Xi-fi Fatality with a 5.1 Logitech Speaker system.
I want to buy a headset+mic for online gaming but I don't want to keep unplugging my current speaker system, I just want to easily switch between the two.
My fatality as a mic and sound jack on the breakout box but they don't work with analog headsets. Is that SPDIF? Can I use that?
I also see USB headsets and bluetooth.
Also, model suggestions are welcome.
How do I go about doing this?
I have a Xi-fi Fatality with a 5.1 Logitech Speaker system.
I want to buy a headset+mic for online gaming but I don't want to keep unplugging my current speaker system, I just want to easily switch between the two.
My fatality as a mic and sound jack on the breakout box but they don't work with analog headsets. Is that SPDIF? Can I use that?
I also see USB headsets and bluetooth.
Also, model suggestions are welcome.
How do I go about doing this?