• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help with X-Fi Platinum

swatcatpettus

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 18, 2005
Messages
133
Hey everyone, I have a Creative X-Fi Platinum installed and I love it, I just "bought" virtual DJ and I am wondering how to set it up so I can have my headphones play a different channel than my speakers. I want to be able to mix, and I'm having a hard time doing so without a preview in the headphones. The virtual DJ software says the option is available, but I can't set it up with the creative software. Any help appreciated, thanks.
 
There should be preferences in your DJ software that lets you choose different channels for different things. Set you first 2 channels to main out, and your 2nd 2 channels to your headphones, which you will have to plug into the yellow connector I believe on the back. I am not sure the X-fi will let it do this but it should. You theoretically could have another set of channels for something else but I don't know what you could use them for DJing. I use PC DJ and that is how it all works.
 
Back
Top