Need help with which way to go with my home storage.

So I got a new rack for my home and I'm redoing pretty much everything in it. As of right now I have a rack mount case with
Q8200 775 socket quad core..
2x 1.5tb drives
1 x 1tb drive
1 x 3tb drive
blu ray drive.
350 watt PSU..
Should I upgrade the cpu ? I have a i5 750 laying around with nice board, also a q6600 and nice board. Will be tossing in a corsair 650watt PSU.
I just ordered http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147165 Has 12 hot swap drives.

Right now I'm just running windows 7 on it. All thats going to be stored on it for the most part is blu-ray's. I have a HTPC in the rack that runs my theater and my TV upstairs that streams from it, also htpc in the bedroom that streams from it. I also have some FLAC files and around 60-80 gig's of family pictures. The only thing I would want to make sure can't be lost is the pictures. Everything else doesn't really matter I can just reload all the movies as I own them. I really want to just have all my drives show up as one like when I use to have WHS v1. Should I just run WHS 2011 and Stablebit? Or is there something better? All the HTPC's are running Windows 7. I'll be adding anoughter 3 x 3tb drives. Thanks

Back