• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help with this problem.

DoTz357

n00b
Joined
Jul 29, 2010
Messages
2
So recently I have been having a problem with my computer and I just can not figure out what is wrong with it. Lately my computer has been freezing a lot while watching videos on the internet. Like on sites like youtube and joystiq. I can play PC games fine and do basically everything else fine with out it freezing. What could be the cause of this problem and whaat can I do to fix it?
 
Back
Top