Davisqq
n00b
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2016
- Messages
- 5
Hi,
I use the internet regularly for streaming videos and Netflix. Last night, when I tried to connect at the other end of the apartment, the router shut off. I have connected from that place before. But now the network just disappeared. When I turned on the router, it was okay, But, the next time when I tried at the same spot, the same thing happened again. I am using the wireless router, Netgear DGN2200. The network is DSL and the modem is connected to the router. Does anyone know what could be the problem? Please share your thoughts.
I use the internet regularly for streaming videos and Netflix. Last night, when I tried to connect at the other end of the apartment, the router shut off. I have connected from that place before. But now the network just disappeared. When I turned on the router, it was okay, But, the next time when I tried at the same spot, the same thing happened again. I am using the wireless router, Netgear DGN2200. The network is DSL and the modem is connected to the router. Does anyone know what could be the problem? Please share your thoughts.