edifyingkarma
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2008
- Messages
- 1,464
Hey All,
I have the X-fi Elite pro which I purchased at a modest price expecting exceptional quality from it. IT SUX! Creative SUX!, they can all go to hell as far as I am concerned.
I have heard whispers of bypassing hardware sound cards all together and processing your sound from a receiver. If this is true, I am wondering about my options as far as receivers and speakers sets are concerned. Im hoping for a 7.1 capability in the receiver possibly settling for a 5.1 set of speakers. Fidelity is Very important to me as I play games, Watch HD movies, and Listen to music all with my pc.
Thanks ahead of time for all inputs.
Edi
I have the X-fi Elite pro which I purchased at a modest price expecting exceptional quality from it. IT SUX! Creative SUX!, they can all go to hell as far as I am concerned.
I have heard whispers of bypassing hardware sound cards all together and processing your sound from a receiver. If this is true, I am wondering about my options as far as receivers and speakers sets are concerned. Im hoping for a 7.1 capability in the receiver possibly settling for a 5.1 set of speakers. Fidelity is Very important to me as I play games, Watch HD movies, and Listen to music all with my pc.
Thanks ahead of time for all inputs.
Edi