Need Help with shuttle xpc sn27p2 audio

paulmofyourhand

[H]ard|Gawd
hey guys, i bought the shuttle sn27p2 about a week ago and i cant get my audio to work. Its has Realtek ALC882 HD Audio, and everytime i try to install the drivers it says "Microsoft Bus Driver must be installed before installing Realtek HD audio". i have it installed and i still get the message and ive tried so many times. Can anyone help me? thanks

Thanks for the link, I've downloaded and installed the updated installer. But the problem is still there. Realtek doesnt show in device manager and volume control also says no mixer has been installed. Thanks again for the tip it installed good but still no device.:confused:

Thanks for the link, I've downloaded and installed the updated installer. But the problem is still there. Realtek doesnt show in device manager and volume control also says no mixer has been installed. Thanks again for the tip it installed good but still no device.:confused:

Do you have *any* audio device listed in Device Manager? "Unknown", maybe? If so, try uninstalling that (right-click on it to do that), then try the Realtek driver again.

If no device shows up at all, you may not have it enabled in the BIOS. Some Shuttle BIOS revs didn't have it enabled by default - just check in your BIOS for the "Onboard HD Audio" option (might also be called "Azalia HD Audio" or "Onboard audio") - make sure that's enabled.

Back