Hello,
For the past two or three years, I've been using a Logitech Premium USB Headset. I like it for gaming and such, but sometimes I just feel like blasting music throughout the house. Since I finally have a decent motherboard with onboard sound, I've decided to invest in a speaker system.
Now, for this little "project", I'm going to use about $50 or a bit above, within reason.
I've been looking at getting the Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers, since they seem to have gotten good reviews. But the main problem I have is: will they work with my A8N-SLI Deluxe onboard sound? The previous speakers I tried didn't work at all with my onboard sound and the Realtek AC'97 audio drivers.
Also, do you have any recommendations for some good speakers? I'd prefer a subwoofer to be included with the speakers.
Thanks for any advice and I appreciate it immensely.
For the past two or three years, I've been using a Logitech Premium USB Headset. I like it for gaming and such, but sometimes I just feel like blasting music throughout the house. Since I finally have a decent motherboard with onboard sound, I've decided to invest in a speaker system.
Now, for this little "project", I'm going to use about $50 or a bit above, within reason.
I've been looking at getting the Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers, since they seem to have gotten good reviews. But the main problem I have is: will they work with my A8N-SLI Deluxe onboard sound? The previous speakers I tried didn't work at all with my onboard sound and the Realtek AC'97 audio drivers.
Also, do you have any recommendations for some good speakers? I'd prefer a subwoofer to be included with the speakers.
Thanks for any advice and I appreciate it immensely.