• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help with my 920 temps! H50

elo408

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
170
I just changed cases and i checked my 920 temps with my h50 and its 55-60 idle at 4.0ghz. i tried intel burn test it was going to 80 and up so i was scared and stopped the test. i reseated the h50 twice and i grabbed the heatsink part and shook it to find out there is no water sound in there? Is that the problem?! i put new a ac5 silver thermal paste twice. what the heck is going on?
 
Ok, There is water but my radiator is not even warm/hot at all. Thats so weird. the water block thing is super hot though. I am on my stock cooler with default settings so I am back to stock.

If i wanted to rma do I need anything? i dont have my box or receipt from 2 years ago.
 
Ok, There is water but my radiator is not even warm/hot at all. Thats so weird. the water block thing is super hot though. I am on my stock cooler with default settings so I am back to stock.

If i wanted to rma do I need anything? i dont have my box or receipt from 2 years ago.

Sounds like your pump failed.

PM Redbeard (corsair representative here) and see what he can do for you.
 
Back
Top