• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

need help with mouse pad and mmo7 mouse

Airbrushkid

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
2,576
I have a mmo7 mouse started having problems with the mouse pad I bought about 6 months ago. When using mouse it seems to only move up and down then other times left to right etc. It really sucks when I am playing tribes and all of a sudden I am looking stay down and can't move up or down. I stop using the mouse pad and it seem to work fine for a while, but then starts messing up again. The mouse pad is a Corsair Vengeance MM200. So any good mouse pad better then this Corsair but don't cost a lot?
 
sounds more like a mouse problem instead of a mouse pad problem since you state that when you stop using the pad the problem is still there
 
Back
Top