Hello all,
Just after purchasing my 2490 I had found some setting per albovin's review: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1396129&highlight=lcd2490
In the original review he had setting suggestions for those without calibration equipment. They were supposed to be relatively close without going the extra length of full calibration.
My monitor had gotten reset and it's now giving me bad headaches which is causing me problems in finding that particular setup. If anyone may be able to provide those setting or a link I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
Just after purchasing my 2490 I had found some setting per albovin's review: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1396129&highlight=lcd2490
In the original review he had setting suggestions for those without calibration equipment. They were supposed to be relatively close without going the extra length of full calibration.
My monitor had gotten reset and it's now giving me bad headaches which is causing me problems in finding that particular setup. If anyone may be able to provide those setting or a link I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.