• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help with laptop-TV connection

Ed4252

n00b
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
50
I'll be getting a nice DLP HDTV soon..and I was wondering how to connect my laptop to my dlp hdtv

I have a Dell Inspiron 9100 which came with the mobility 9700.

what equipment-supplies do I need so I'm able to watch stuff on my TV that are on my computer?

how good will the picture quality be on my TV?
 
Back
Top