• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help with IP35 and E6600 overclock advice

egartin

n00b
Joined
Jul 24, 2005
Messages
22
Hello
I have an Abit IP35 that I am looking to overclock, air cooling. I was wondering if anyone could give me some good bios settings to start out with.

Specs:
Abit IP35
E6600
Mushkin 996576 HP2-6400 4-4-4-12 (2.1v)
BFG 7900GS
Seagate ST3320620AS 320GB

Thanks for any help.

Eric
 
i have the same mobo and CPU. I have mine set at 375 FSB (3375 MHz) and like 1.465 volts. The highest I have tried was 3.4 @ 1.5 volts stable, but I don't really need that much juice.
 
Back
Top