specs
i5-2500K
P8P67 Pro
XMS3 2x2GB DDR3-1600
Been trying to overclock to 4Ghz but ran into a few problems
1) my CPU frequency fluctuates when at idle and load. I know theres an option to disable this but can't remember it or if its the same for P67.
2) my multiplier is at 40x for 4Ghz with my cpu voltage at 1.25. I return to Win7 and run Prime95 and CPUz shows my voltage at 1.16 and frequency at the stock 3.3Ghz so apparently my OC didn't work.
so yeah I'm completely lost at what to do now.
i5-2500K
P8P67 Pro
XMS3 2x2GB DDR3-1600
Been trying to overclock to 4Ghz but ran into a few problems
1) my CPU frequency fluctuates when at idle and load. I know theres an option to disable this but can't remember it or if its the same for P67.
2) my multiplier is at 40x for 4Ghz with my cpu voltage at 1.25. I return to Win7 and run Prime95 and CPUz shows my voltage at 1.16 and frequency at the stock 3.3Ghz so apparently my OC didn't work.
so yeah I'm completely lost at what to do now.