• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need help with drivers

maximo

n00b
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
31
I was having trouble with a video error playing raven Shield so I was told to update my drivers. well after doing so the game plays like utter shit. Slow, jumpy, res changing, it's basically unplayable. I loaded the forceware 6.144.....whatever drivers and i think im at dx9 now, which a ti500 i think is only dx8...thats what the nvidia properties thing says, anyway. Does anybody know what drivers would be best for me, what dx should i be running, and what is the Forceware thing and should i be using it??? All I know is my games run like ass now so could can someone help me?
 
Back
Top