• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

need help with displays

Alexdude777

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
148
k, I don't know a whole lot about displays, but is it possible to use a LCD computer moniter that is pretty big(like 22+ inches) as an HDTV as well? I wanted to buy a huge sweet ass moniter for my computer, but don't want to buy one if I won't be able to use it with an Xbox 360.

That said, anyone have a reccomendation for something between 22-26 inches for something like this that is preferably under a grand but really somewhere between $600-$850?
 
Back
Top