• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help with Dell U2713HM

vpeters

n00b
Joined
Mar 22, 2013
Messages
2
I just got a U2713HM and am trying to use it set on the sRGB preset mode. I set it on the sRGB preset mode using the onscreen menu, but periodically it resets itself back to the standard preset mode. This is, of course, messing up my photo editing. Can anyone suggest how to keep it on the preset mode that I set it on? By the way, I'm using Windows 7 64 bit. Thanks.
 
Do you have the Dell Display manager installed and running?
 
Back
Top