• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help with borken PC

AchTuNG!

Gawd
Joined
Aug 13, 2001
Messages
1,005
I've got this PC that doesn't work. Can someone help me?

oh yeah, some background info: Someone at work decided to poor water into it this morning. Actually it was run off from a strategically placed pot plant.

Any thoughts????????????

/sarcasm.......

Anyway, I was so frustrated this morning because I had to miss some important meetings to fix up this product of sheer dumbness. The whole thing was drenched, but the funny thing is, all that was required was a new PSU and modem and away she went. I'm not sure how long it will last though once the corrossion sets in. anyway, just a funny story to put a smile on your faces. :)
 
tell whoever did the deed that their computer grew into a beautiful SGI workstation when they watered it.
 
Back
Top