Need help with a Planescape Torment file..

thorban

Supreme [H]ardness
If anyone could help me out, I need movies4.bif from disk 4 of Planescape: Torment. My disk has unfortunately become FUBAR, literally, over the past number of years and I'm desparate for some RPG perfection. It's 125 mb, but if someone could rar it into <20mb chunks my gmail account could handle it. thorban at gmail dot com.

If anyone could help me out, I need movies4.bif from disk 4 of Planescape: Torment. My disk has unfortunately become FUBAR, literally, over the past number of years and I'm desparate for some RPG perfection. It's 125 mb, but if someone could rar it into <20mb chunks my gmail account could handle it. thorban at gmail dot com.

Isn't this kind of post illegal?

Isn't this kind of post illegal?

Yeah, it is technically. It seems pretty benign to me, though. I mean, what's he going to do with just one video file if he doesn't actually have a copy of the game? I'd be inclined to help myself, but I loaned my copy of Torment to a friend years ago and sadly, it's been lost somewhere along the line.

I hope it's not against the rules. I clearly own the game since I'm only asking for 1 file that isn't even useable without the executable. :)

Have you tried just copying one of the other videos and renaming it to movie4.bif, that way you don't actually need it.

I hope it's not against the rules. I clearly own the game since I'm only asking for 1 file that isn't even useable without the executable. :)

Since I recognized your handle and you are old school [H]. I will help you. Unfortunately I am on dial up.:(:mad: If you PM me your snail mail address, I will burn it and send it to you. :):cool:

You got it buddy, im on 20mbit, so this should be faster, uploading it someplace for you. Will edit my post once i get it upped

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W2LWXKP9

There you go, well worth the upload time in order to enable the playing of this magnificent game.

You got it buddy, im on 20mbit, so this should be faster, uploading it someplace for you. Will edit my post once i get it upped

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W2LWXKP9

There you go, well worth the upload time in order to enable the playing of this magnificent game.

Thank you!

I played through PS:T 3 times, once as each class originally so many years ago now... And now playing again, I've forgotten just enough to make it almost new again, what an experience.

Back