Need help with a Lexar media jump drive please

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilnomad

n00b
Hello,

A friend gave me his jump drive and asked me to put some work related information on it for him. He is in dire need of this information and at the moment doesn't have the internet for email transfer.

The problem is he can't remember his password and asked if I could get a brute force cracker for it and remove the password completely once I solve the puzzle.

I've searched the internet and haven't seen anything that seems capable of breaking this alphanumeric code.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

lilnomad said:
Hello,

A friend gave me his jump drive and asked me to put some work related information on it for him. He is in dire need of this information and at the moment doesn't have the internet for email transfer.

The problem is he can't remember his password and asked if I could get a brute force cracker for it and remove the password completely once I solve the puzzle.

I've searched the internet and haven't seen anything that seems capable of breaking this alphanumeric code.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

WHile I doubt highly that the encryption used on a lexar jump drive is strong, I'm sure ANY brute force dictionary attacking program that can enter a password into a field box should work for this.

also discussing any means of brute force attacks
just isnt allowed here

sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back