• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help with a headrest tft

Wrathh

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
180
I grabbed an Addvision ASL-7012 (thats the number from the pc board) from a pawnshop thinking it would make an interesting addon for a project. Problem is it requires the remote to actually work and does not have a manual on/off switch.

This may be a rebranded Nesa unit but I'm not totally sure.

Can anyone help me find the remote for this so I can, at the very least, test this unit out.

Its a 7" LCD headset monitor.


Thanks in advance!
 
I may be able to help you out. I have a pair of NESA monitors in my visors, so I have an extra remote. I tried PMing you, but I'm getting a database error, maybe it's just my connection here at work.

If you want to work something out, I am Teh MegaHurtz on AIM, rollz2low_420@hotmail.com on MSN or my email is megahurtz at telus dot blackberry dot net
 
Back
Top